To design a set of stationery composed of 4 items to express your unique creativity, in which an imaginary company/organization can be used as client.
In case it is inconvenient to use the name and / or address of certain company in your design you can use the name and address of contest office below
|The following details of contact should be included in your work:
|| Ms. Sayma Talukdar
|| 225 Tejgaon I/A, Dhaka – 1208, Bangladesh
|| +88 02 988 2159, +88 02 882 5019
Free Theme contest entrants can also submit published entries. The submission of published entries must be approved by the end user.
Only for Professionals
- The staff of organizers, PR agency, Sponsor Parties and offices of the judging panel associated
with this competition are not eligible.
- Creativity and originality of design
- Correlation of the design to the nature of the business and image of the company
- Suitability in selection of Conqueror paper
- Symbol Mark : layout in A4 paper
- DL Envelope with designed symbol mark in 1
- A4 Letterhead with designed symbol mark in 1
- Visiting Card with designed symbol work in 1
No. of entries: Maximum of 3 sets of entries by each participants
Entry Fee: Free
- Symbol Mark: layout in A4 paper
- Envelope / DL – 220 x 110mm
- Letterhead / A4 – 210 x 297mm
- Visiting Card – fix or within 90 x 55mm
printed on Conqueror Paper
- Free Theme can be written in Bengali or in English
- Accept offset printing, digital printing or color proof output (softcopy is not acceptable)
- Free Theme entries can be either published or non published entries (the submission of published entries must be approved by the end user)
- The copyright of all winning entries are owned by organizer.
- Entrants must reserve the electronic artwork: artwork should be saved in ai format, cdr format, jpeg format. CMYK, PC or MAC format is acceptable. Any personal information must be clearly shown on the cover of CD/DVD.
- Winning entries will be collected for award judging, exhibitions and any promotional activities; at least 3 copies of submitted entries will be requested.
- Winning participants will later be required to submit one/two more designs of their choice.