Symbolizing the Bengal, reflecting our characteristics as a nation, as a country, as a people.
Use the reference of mind, matter and materialization, to create a symbol mark and corporate stationery (a set of 4 items) with your symbol mark on them for ‘Shashwata Bangla’. You are also required to attach brief remarks about your design in about 100 words.
|The following details of contact should be included in your work:
|Name of Project
|| “Shashwata Bangla”
|The person in charge
|| Farzeen K. Chowdhury
|| Managing Director
|| 225 Tejgaon I/A, Dhaka – 1208, Bangladesh
|| +88 02 988 2159, +88 02 882 5019
Note on set theme section: When you participate in the contest, please note that if the organization decides to actually use your work, you cannot attach any condition to your work and your design may be modified in accordance with their needs.
Open to both Students and Professionals
- Students have to be currently enrolled in educational institute (at university level) in Bangladesh
- Graphic Designer ( Bangladeshi or Resident Bangladeshi)
- The staff of organizers, PR agency, Sponsor Parties and offices of the judging panel association with this competition are not eligible
- Creativity and originality of design
- Correlation of the design to the set theme
- Suitability in selection of Conqueror paper
- Symbol Mark : layout in A4 paper
- DL Envelope with designed symbol mark in 1
- A4 Letterhead with designed symbol mark in 1
- Visiting Card with designed symbol work in 1
No. of entries: Maximum of 3 sets of entries by each participants
Entry Fee: Free
- Symbol Mark: layout in A4 paper
- Envelope / DL – 220 x 110mm
- Letterhead / A4 – 210 x 297mm
- Visiting Card – fix or within 90 x 55mm
printed on Conqueror Paper
- Set Theme can be written in Bengali or in English
- Accept offset printing, digital printing or color proof output (softcopy is not acceptable)
- Set Theme entries must be non-published entries
- The copyright of all winning entries are owned by organizer. Except for the Free Theme published entries.
- Entrants must reserve the electronic artwork: artwork should be saved in ai format, cdr format, jpeg format. CMYK, PC or MAC format is acceptable. Any personal information must be clearly shown on the cover of CD/DVD.
- Winning entries will be collected for award judging, exhibitions and any promotional activities; at least 3 copies of submitted entries will be requested.
- Winning participants will later be required to submit one/two more designs of their choice.